|I Love Coffee!|
Ingredients (for 2 cups of coffee):
- Freshly ground coffee - 2 table spoons (to fill your moka pot)
- Water -- that's it!
- Fill the bottom of your Moka Pot with water, till the pressure valve level.
- Add fresh ground coffee to the coffee holder - make sure to top off but don't apply pressure.
- Screw the top firmly, ensure no scope for steam to pass.
- Put your Moka Pot on stove (or gas, if you will) and watch the magic unfurl. What will happen is that the water will heat up, gradually rising to the coffee grounds and then due to the pressure within, will rise through the tube and eventually what you will have is fresh espresso in the Moka Pot dripping slowly - something about observing this process is magical!
|This is how a Moka Pot works.|
Tip: From here you can pretty much make Cafe Latte, Cappuccino, Mocha or even simple filter-coffee by just adding milk and sugar.